In keeping with my never ending thirst for knowledge, here is another installment of what I have recently learned:
1. Dollar Store dish soap is NOT worth $1. It stinks. Both literally and figuratively.
2. I am super frugal. I knew that I did not like to waste money, but I border on cheap. I won't throw out the stinky soap from the dollar store because I don't want to waste that buck I spent on it.
3. Don't ever show up your girlfriend in an area where she is clearly better than you (baking). There is no good in that.
4. Despite the full 2 weeks of coverage and it being over for some time now, my love of all things Olympics has not diminished since I was a kid...it may have even gotten stronger.
5. According to Snapple, a hummingbird's heart beats 1,400 a minute. Much faster than my 65 bpm.