Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I Need Two Aspirin...

This morning I was reminded of a conversation I had not to long ago with a very good friend of mine...it went something like this:

Bogart: Dude, what's up? You seem distracted.
Unnamed Friend: My wife is not talking to me...she has not spoken to me in a couple of days.
Bogart: What did you do?
Unnamed Friend: I cheated on her.
Bogart: YOU DID WHAT???
Unnamed Friend: No, not like that...in her dream. She had a dream that I cheated on her and now she is mad at me.
Bogart: Seriously?
Unnamed Friend: Yes, seriously. She is very mad. I had to buy her flowers and apologize. I still don't know what I did wrong, but she says that is part of the problem.
Bogart: Dude...
Unnamed Friend: I know.
Bogart: She had a dream...A DREAM...that you cheated on her. You did not actually touch another woman, but she is mad at you for cheating on her...While you both slept in the same bed, not involving you, but rather some fantastical person in her head?
Unnamed Friend: I am really confused.
Bogart: Me too...
Unnamed Friend: My head hurts.

No comments: