Tuesday, December 11, 2007

December is for Memories

So, one of the things I love about Christmas is the reminiscing that always seems to take place...this morning I was reminded about one of my favorite all-time stories...entirely non-Christmas related...it happened when one of my best friends, we will call him "Teddy", was out at a bar with some college buddy's. "Teddy" was challenged to talk to the prettiest girl in the bar...it went something like this:

Teddy: Hi...I'm "Teddy", wanna dance?
Hot Girl: No
Teddy: No what?
Hot Girl: No, I don't want to dance.
Teddy: I did not ask you to dance. You must have misunderstood me, I said you look fat in those pants.

*SMACK*
That was the sound of "Teddy's" face getting slapped...and if you are not laughing, reread the exchange out loud...

Ahhhh memories.

7 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

I love it!! I needed a laugh today.

Thanks!!

Hallie
http://wonderfulworldofweiners.blogspot.com/

The Ex said...

Bwahaha. Brillant! I think I'm in love with Teddy.

Bogart in P Towne said...

Just thinking about this story got me thinking of more "Teddy" stories...I am sure there will be more to share someday...like days I don't have much else to say...

And don't worry "Teddy", there are some stories that are not for public consumption!

The Charming Hedonist said...

I ditto Ex.

Scarlett Wanna Be said...

My cousin asked a girl to dance, she said "no". His response? "Well, why are you being so picky? I'm not!"

kpellatiro said...

I am crying laughing. Teddy, you're the man. So does this mean "you can't be mad at her" is next??!?

Bogart in P Towne said...

KP...that story is not to be shared in mixed company...I mean, dude, my mom reads this and stuff...