Thursday, October 25, 2007

Mmm, mmm, good...

The world became a happier place today.

As I was perusing my local Food Lion for shredded cheese, dishwasher detergent, and the most recent issue of Teen People, I was stopped in my tracks by the most tasty thing I have seen since I left the land of fruits and nuts...

This little bit of heaven was just sitting there, calling my name. Yes, it is Coffee-Mate Peppermint Mocha. A small tear just fell as I wrote that.
Have you ever wanted to taste perfection?
Just brew your favorite cup of java...preferably with a french press, but a drip machine will work fine...add in Peppermint Mocha Coffee-Mate (yet another tear) and just feel your taste buds flutter.
It is only available in the fall/winter and that is such a shame. I have known people that buy this stuff by the case full and freeze it, just so they can have it year round. I have not been one of "those" people, but I may graduate to that level of devotion without proper guidance and restraint.
Coffee-Mate made my heart leap today. Just thought I should share.
GO SOX!

1 comment:

Kevin Pellatiro said...

I think its important that someone should defend said Bogart in P Towne (although he's working hard to put the fruit in fruits-and-nuts). He actually should list Bull Durham in his favorite movies, is addicted to pre-season baseball, and to the amusement of his loser friends... has game (Shadow Bar, Vegas, circa 2005).