Thursday, January 28, 2010

Grunts and BBQ

I was working out this morning and a guy walked in about 1/2 way through the work out. He jumped on the treadmill and started running. While he was running I kept hearing these weird noises and grunts. I thought he had touretts.

No, he had just turned on America's Funniest Home Videos and was laughing.

-----

Have you ever put on a shirt backwards and not noticed? I know I have. Does not happen often, but with a big enough collar, it is possible...then it is embarrassing because someone has to point it out to you.

But when you do it with a hoodie at 5am, it is a bit confusing. See, when the hood covers your face, I am guessing you stand there, just for a moment and try to figure out why your sight has disappeared.

-----

Is it bad that I have eaten at the same restaurant the last 3 nights?

2 comments:

WILLIAM said...

Regarding your question...do they have good beer?

Bijoux said...

I always wonder WHO is still watching that dumb show?

We eat at the same places all the time. We are boring that way.