Friday, September 4, 2009

The Weigh In

We had our weigh in last night...

I dropped some poundage and now weigh 1lb less than I did when Claire and I got married.

Claire dropped the same poundage and EASILY won the weight loss challenge.

She is my rock-star!

-----

Everyone in the family lost weight and it showed. I think among us we dropped a small village worth of weight in the past 6 weeks.

-----

Last week I was at my mother's home when the "Shaving incident" happened.

No, it was not my mom's shaving cream I used...it was my sister's.

Ouch!

-----

This week we are in New Orleans with Claire's family. A day for tubing down the river is on the docket fo'sho.

3 comments:

sari said...

Congratulations on the weigh in!

I have finally started working on baby weight. The baby will be two in October (sad).

It's not that I have any actually *weight* to lose (I weigh about three pounds less than I did when I got pregnant with him) but it's the being in shape part that's finally gotten to me.

It's just so darn hot here still, even at 6 in the morning.

Have fun tubing!

leighann said...

I just ate a shrimp, crawfish, bell pepper & pepper-jack cheese omelet. Side of hashbrowns and 4 slices of whole wheat toast (you know, to be healthy...), and a whole orange
*BURP*
Let's weigh me.

MaBunny said...

Gratz on the weigh in to all who went along with it.
I went back and read the shaving incident - too freakin' funny!