Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wash that Mouth Out with Soap

There are times that I am truly amazed by what people will name things.

I saw this place in Salem, Mass.

I did learn that a "Bunghole" is actually the name for the hole in wooden barrels and the cork that is plugged in is called the bung, but c'mon.

Even Beavis and Butthead knew what a Bunghole really was.

-----

While we are at it, do we really need to call the game "Cornhole"? It should be called Bag Toss or Baggo...not Cornhole.

I can't even say it without snickering.




6 comments:

Kevin Pellatiro said...

I was worried...

WILLIAM said...

just what can be purchased at a place calle bunghole.

There was store on Route 50 in Orlando called the G-Spot. I could never find it.

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

I've been on a real cornholio kick lately, running around the house, doing my terrible "Cornholio" and laughing my head off. My husband is really impressed, let me tell you.

for a different kind of girl said...

I learned what an official bunghole was with the whole wine barrel thing from watching Dirty Job. I still snickered, though.

leighann said...

William, let me draw you a map.

Unknown said...

That is too friggin funny!