Monday, July 13, 2009

She turned me into a newt...

A sixth sense, ESP, witchcraft or hidden cameras...I am not sure which, but my wife is using one of these...regularly.

How do I know this?

Because at least 3 times a week, she will call me while I am visiting the restroom. Usually within 30-Seconds of the point of no return. She knows I can't get to the phone. She knows I won't be taking the phone in with me.

It happened last Saturday...It happened last Thursday...It happened last Monday.

It happens so frequently I am really beginning to think that she is a witch.

And you all know what we do with witches, right?

6 comments:

WILLIAM said...

As Miracle Max says in Princesss Bride.

"Get away from me you witch."

"I'm not a witch. I'm your wife."

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Sounds like you poop too much! :)

Hallie

Kevin Pellatiro said...

You concern me sir. Concerned.

Anonymous said...

Its okay, mine's a vampire!

-WC

MaBunny said...

LMAO I've gotta go with Hallie on this one.

The Charming Hedonist said...

Seriously, one of my favorite movies ever.