Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dachshund Poop and Hot Chicks!

I am in Charlotte, NC today visiting a good friend.

I had some free time this afternoon while he was at work, so I went in search of the "Best Lunch in Charlotte".

The Internet did not let me down.

It directed me to Price's Chicken Coop, which, while not fancy, was greasy, messy and oh so tasty!

I ordered a dark meat sandwich...which consisted of a bun with a fried chicken leg and thigh, bones and all tossed on them. For good measure, I also ordered a side of fried gizzard...one of my favorite things since I was a kid.

Those Doxie Turd looking things were glorious!

-----

Heading back to VA on Friday for date night with my wife. We are going to see that Disney movie Earth.

Nothing like date night with a Hot Chick!

7 comments:

MaBunny said...

Fried Gizzard? Doxie Turd? um, ewww...
hope the date night with Clair is fun and you enjoy your movie.

Super Mega Dad said...

Too funny!

What? They didn't throw in beaks and feathers too?

The Charming Hedonist said...

That's so cute you guys do date night!

JP said...

Gizzard?!? And people make fun of me for eating sushi!

Unknown said...

Do your remember Pioneer Chicken in San Diego? It might have been before your time. I worked there as a teenager.

Best gizzards ever! Yum!!

Leigh Ann said...

you eat weird things.

Julie Arnold said...

Gratteful for sharing this