Saturday, November 6, 2010

Peeing into the Wind

Guys, what is the very first rule of life that your dad's taught you?

Okay...you are right, suck it in when a pretty girl walks by...but what is the second rule that you were taught?

That's right, don't pee into the wind...followed closely by rule number two three...don't spit into the wind.

I realized today a rule I should have been taught, but due to being San Diego, I never was shown properly.

Rule number....uh, four...don't attempt to rake leaves in the wind.

Yes, a job that should have taken me 20 mins, lasted a little over an hour and it still looks crappy.

And getting worse because the leaves keep falling in the wind.

Yea, some Rhodes Scholar I am.

3 comments:

Claire said...

Thank you for taking care of our home! I love you!

WILLIAM said...

You don't tug on supermans cape, you don't spit into the wind, you dont pull that mask off the lone ranger and you don't mess around with....

WILLIAM said...

BTW there is a new Ben Fold song on his new album Lonely Avenue or something. Lyrics by Nick Hornby of "High fidelity" and "About a Boy" fame. The song is called Claire's Ninth. The song is about a little girl and her parents getting a divorce or something but when I listen to it I think of your claire.