Friday, February 19, 2010

High Class Hotel Liv'n

In KC this week...again. Spending most of my time here.

It is nice. I like it here. The food has been good. The company...well, nonexistent.

Until this weekend.

My beautiful wife joined me for the weekend and it has made it oh so much better.

We had a great meal at Jack Stack...fantastic.

We had a good time walking around the Plaza...beautiful.

It makes such a difference to have her here beside me.

-----

Living in the Marriott, which is essentially what I am doing, is a unique experience. I need to be careful because I am really getting used to clean sheets most days, my trash emptied for me and whenever I want a new towel I just throw the old one on the floor.

I don't think Claire is liking that last one very much. I might be trying it at home without the same results.

2 comments:

Bijoux said...

I just want to say how refreshing it is to hear someone so upbeat about married life! Have fun in that hotel room!

Bogart said...

Thanks Cocotte...I am a blessed man.