Monday, February 22, 2010

Cigs and Donuts

Sometimes I am baffled by the people I see...

Yesterday I saw a very elderly lady wearing Addidas and walking around with an iPhone...it was pretty slick.

Last week, I met a guy at work that wears a fantastic mullet and eats 4 doughnuts for breakfast every day.

-----

Had a great time this weekend with Claire this weekend. We ate good meals, laughed together, made other people smile and generally were wonderfully happy.

Sorta like every other weekend.

-----

I kinda make myself sick sometimes.

-----

Did you see that Curling match this weekend?

"Which one?" you ask.

You know, that really super, exciting one. The one that had us all on the edge of our seat, jumping up and down at the end!

Yeah, me either.

-----

But I do love Curling...I really think it is my last hope for actually making the Olympics.

I think I will start my training today...Belushi is my trainer.