Sunday, November 15, 2009

Alive and Well...Thanks for Checking In

Being alive is good.

While we did have a couple of close calls upon landing on Friday night in Norfolk, including a redirect to North Carolina, Bogart is alive and well.

As far as the blogging goes, well, clearly I have lacked in that department for the past two weeks.

I know it is really no excuse, but I was in Chicago then Kansas City, covering the better part of the last two weeks...

I do have so much news and still owe you an update of pictures from Disney.

I will be getting to it soon.

No, really, I will.

4 comments:

The Wilson Window said...

can NOT wait :)

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you are alive and well...I was beginning to wonder.

sari said...

I was seriously looking around for the "like" button. Oops!

Glad you landed safely!

leighann said...

Isn't it strange how guilty you feel with each day that passes without a blog posting...?

We forgive you.
And are so happy you're doing well! I was about to start checkin' the obits.