Monday, October 19, 2009

Second Happiest Place on Earth

Claire left last night for Orlando...It is the Food and Wine Expo at Disney, so her family is going to be doing the whole Disney thing for a week.

Lucky me, I get to join them on Tuesday!

I have never been to Disney in Florida except to run through it...I grew up with Disneyland in SoCal and always figured the original was the best. I guess I am about to find out.

-----

What did I do with my bachelor night?

I watched Playoff Baseball and Sunday Night Football...I ate spicy sausage...I drank Scotch.

Good Times....Good Times.

-----

I baked some cookies I got from Ramblings, Rants and Recipes. They are Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies....cause that is what bachelors do on the first morning their significant other is out of town.

I actually had to make them for my Volleyball team because they swept both matches last week...

-----

And if any of you are wondering...Costco, according to my sister, is the Happiest Place on Earth!

3 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

Florida SO trumps California. I would live there, but apparently, Disney frowns on such a thing. Who'da thunk?

leighann said...

you baked cookies on your bachelor night...?

and admitted it...?

sari said...

I grew up in Southern California with the original Disney as well, and have never felt the urge to check out the other one. It just seems like too far to go, to me.

My oldest does want to go to that Harry Potter theme park they're building in Florida, however, so I guess I can never say never.