Friday, June 24, 2011

From James Dean to Jerry Lewis...my transformation

Poop...Leakage...Wipes...Drool...Booger...Peed ON

No, this is not a return to college, it is the reality of fatherhood. 

It is what we discuss, think about and try to figure out. 

Does this mean we have lost our cool? 

Did we ever really have any cool?

-----

Carter is getting noticeably bigger.  It is crazy.  She is out of newborn clothes/diapers. 

Claire is working in a good rhythm.  It is pretty cool to see.

Her parents have been here for a couple of weeks now and it is really nice to have them here.  Sure, the help is nice, but really, we are just enjoying their company. 

-----

If you told me that I would celebrate getting 5 straight hours of sleep as if it is something that is unusual, I might have punched you in the ear.  But this morning I got 6 hours of sleep.  STRAIGHT.  I feel like dancing a jig.  It makes me want to throw a parade. 

Instead, I am going to take my wife, daughter and C's Parents to the Cracker-Barrel.

Jealous?

No comments: