Monday, December 27, 2010

I Won, I Won...I am a Winner!

I have been a Nebraska fan since I was a kid...I blame owe it to Gramps.  Having spent summers in Nebraska growing up and wanting to be just like him, I just went all in for Big Red.

So when they played Mizzou this year I had to make a little wager...or two.

Remember, I live in Missouri.  I have two Mizzou fans that work for me.  We had to have a bet.

So the bet...well, why don't you have a look what I won.

Yup...they both have this sticker on their car until the end of the National Championship game.  How sweet is that!!!

2 comments:

Renovar Dni said...

I’m impressed, I need to say. Truly seldom do I encounter a blog that is each educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your notion is outstanding; the issue is a thing that not adequate individuals are speaking intelligently about. I am really happy that I stumbled across this in my search for some thing relating to this.

Obtener ciudadania said...

you.|great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.|great information you write it very clean. I’m very lucky to get